We will be sharing necessary but complex knowledge about the state of our planet in a relevant, inspiring and engaging way. We will be showcasing state-of-the-art technologies and you will be able to meet active enthusiasts who are leading the way to a more sustainable future.
Everyone interested in technology, knowledge and sustainability is invited to take part in a vibrant universe that will enlighten, inspire, motivate and stimulate all five senses and offer a different experience uniting expertise, community, celebration and change.
The UN Sustainable Development Goals provide the framework for RESPOND. The festival will show us how we can use technology and knowledge to transform the Sustainable Development Goals into specific solutions.
Teknologiens Mediehus is Denmark’s largest publisher of science and technology media, and produces journalism within all areas of technology, engineering, IT and natural sciences.
IDA is a professional community and trade union with exceptional services and benefits for 118,000 members. We are passionate about technology and natural sciences. Our members are engineers, IT professionals and professional scientists.
More information and contact
Do you need more information? Do not hesitate to contact us.
- Lene Christensen: CEO
- Henrik Thamdrup: Chief og partnership
- Anne Dalgaard: Project-leader and operations
- Tina Ryoon Andersen: Koncept, Programme and partnership
- Pernille Hagedorn-Rasmussen: Programme
- Eva Hesse: Programme (Rugekassen)
- Tino Tønnesen: Experience and exhibition
- Maria Agerbo Kofoed: Brand manager
- Tina Splidsboel: Press adviser
- Mette Vindfeld Rosendahl: Teknologiens Mediehus
- Maria Strange Lassen: Site Manager
If you are interested in contributing to the festival, please contact RESPOND’s program manager, Tina Ryoon Andersen at email@example.com.